“You will not be disappointed”

Kwan's Chinese Cuisine
Ranked #695 of 1,843 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed 14 August 2015

We've been going here for years and the owners make you want to go back - married couple no kids surviving owning a small business over the long haul and doing it right. I could be happy with just the appetizer's - great potstickers, melt in your mouth wontons, crispy hot drummies and excellent hot and sour soup. Any dish has been good and priced right. Not a fancy place but a homey place. Try it out!

Reviewed 28 January 2015 via mobile

Had a craving for Chinese food and stopped in for a quick lunch to eat at the buffet. We were first and the food was just starting to come out. It was very average and typical Chinese buffet food.

The decore of the inside of the restaurant was very blah, dark and what I would consider a typical mom-and-pop restaurant.

While this would not be my first choice of a lunch destination if everybody was going here I would still go and eat here with no problem.

Reviewed 11 November 2014

Do yourself a favor and try out this place. Not only is the food here absolutely to die for. But it is also some of the best customer service I have ever seen. I normally get Sesame Chicken and Wonton soup and always leave full and satisfied.

Reviewed 26 October 2012

I love this little place for many reasons. First - they have great Chinese food. 2nd, the owner is just delightful. But what I REALLY like about this place is that serving size for one is actually for ONE person, versus the football team size most restaurants offer. And their prices then are also in line with what an actual serving is. So it's easy to pick up several for a family.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

The service here is GREAT! They are so very friendly and you get a TON of food for not that much $. We visited frequently!