“Nice Mexican food”

Cuisines: Mexican, Fast food
Neighbourhood: University / Dinkytown
Neighbourhood: University / Dinkytown
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Big portion of burrito with salad. So yummy. The price is okay for the big size. I bring half of mine to hotel, and eat it again in hotel.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

We ordered our food on their website which was quick and easy to use. The website offers the same choices as in the restaurant. You can pick the date and time of your order. Walk to the front of line when you arrive and off you go. The chicken burrito bowl was filling - I would suggest more chicken and lettuce with less rice. I would recommend the restaurant and ordering online.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

The food is really good and fresh. The best part is that they give you the option to build your plate with whatever you want to add. The prices are pretty fair too.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

We generally order the chicken bowl for $6.50. We finished just half. Whether you order a bowl, salad, burrito, or tacos, this is a very healthy meal. You have your protein, fiber, fruit, & vegetable all in this meal. The proteins are chicken, pulled pork, beef, chorizo, & BBQ beef. Nothing fancy but very good. We have also been to Chipotle at 1040 Nicollet Mall, Downtown as well.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Burrito's, Salads, Taco's and Bowls. Just because you don't see it on the menu, doesn't mean they won't make it for you. Just ask politely. I've had my kids with me in the past, and they've gotten kids meals. I have also had the Chipotle staff make a cheese quesadilla for the kids before.
This Chipotle is in an urban neighborhood. The workers are friendly and they work quickly, which keeps the long line moving. The seating area is small compared to other Chipotle restaurants. Parking: There's not a free adjacent parking lot, but there is a parking ramp around the corner. You might get lucky and find a meter open on a side street.