“Yum, yum, yum!”

Ranked #388 of 1,806 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Galactic Pizza serves pizza with a conscience. We value creativity, community, and sustainability. We believe in inspiring others by creating a fun example of what the future would look like if businesses geared themselves towards more sustainable values.
Des Moines, Iowa
“Yum, yum, yum!”
Reviewed 5 January 2012

Often when my partner and I visit his brother and sister-in-law in Minneapolis, we end up ordering a pizza from Galactic. From the fun delivery people in super hero costumes to the fresh toppings to the delicious crust, I wouldn't want pizza from anywhere else. Always a treat!

Austin, Texas
“Good Vegetarian Friendly Pizza!”
Reviewed 12 July 2011

The pizza was pretty good and their atmosphere is funky and fun! I appreciate their eco-friendliness and their friendliness in general. I'm not a fan of the location, as it is in a spot with a lot of neighboring al fresco dining - which in a normal city is fine, but the twin cities seems to be full of gawking people who need to be taught the art of people watching! This minor irritation aside (and in no way the fault of Galactic Pizza) the pizza is good! It could be better, but it is still pretty darn good!

• Visited July 2011
Covington, Kentucky
“Unique and delicious pizza art!”
Reviewed 14 June 2011

Our 1st time at Galactic, and we loved it! My wife is gluten-free and I'm a vegetarian. They had excellent selections for both of us and my wife commented that this was the best gluten-free pizza she's had ever. We are both pizza connisuers. The decor is more like a small college coffehouse than a family restaurant, but the experience was so much fun! The menus are 3D and they give you 3D glasses to read the menu (you can read the menu in 2D also). The delivery drivers all wear superhero costumes! Prices were kinds of on the expensive side, but worth it for the quality, selection, and expereince.

• Visited June 2011
Kansas City, Missouri
“Out of this world!”
Reviewed 6 February 2011

I had heard of this place and was really kind of excited to go. Honestly I didn't think the pizza would be that great, but even alright pizza is pretty damn good. But it just looks so over the top and that they are really sticking to their convictions, and the space suits, the space suits!

I'll admit, I'm not into vegan cuisine and not about to cover my pizza with a gizzillion types of mushrooms, so Paul Bunyon = out of mind.

We did a custom pizza, I think it had roasted chicken, bacon, goat cheese, feta, and grilled green onions or something with white sauce. Anyway it was really quite excellent. The crust was nice and crispy-bubbly with a little olive oil brushed on it. All the ingredients and toppings are top notch, no complaints there. All that and a nice pint of Summit Pale to go along with it and I'm a happy Earthling.

They really do deliver in electric cars (carts, whatever) which is awesome, I'm starting to love Minneapolis more and more and when I was there it was almost July and about 80 something outside. The poor guy was all decked out in his uniform, sweating up a storm. Not the most appetizing thing to see, but inspiring none the less. I would definitely recommend Galactic Pizza for a decent slice and a good conscience.

• Visited July 2010
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“strange and delightful”
Reviewed 18 January 2010

Best vegan-friendly pizza around. Delivery by space-age electric-mobiles is awesome. Not a 'cheap pizza' place.