“Great burgers, amazing shakes and malts”
Review of Annie's Parlour

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: University / Dinkytown
Reviewed 14 August 2016

My wife took me and our kids here for my birthday, and it was wonderful. A hot day, we sat outside, and the kids ordered far too much - and by that, I mean they each got a shake and a burger. It would be hard for anyone without an enormous appetite to eat all of this - the burgers are huge, and the shakes and other ice cream options even more so. Of course, the kids loved having TOO MUCH ice cream to eat. So much so that we came back a second time. This time, due to weather, we ate inside. That is not as nice, as there is a beerhall feel to the restaurant - I suspect in the evening it is more college student drinking establishment, and it smelt like that - why I give the place only a four. That said, the ice cream was again wonderful on that second visit I am sure we will be coming back.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

Ate at Annies many times, every time I am in Twin Cities I try to stop here at least once. Good burgers and fries and excellent milkshakes (my favorite one is coffee flavored) and malts. I am not a big fan of onion rings, but have heard they are good too. Simple and inexpensive, yet very enjoyable.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Every time we visit MN we always make a point to come here. The food was good as always but tonight was our last night in town until next year. Our food was wonderful but the service was terrible. We waited 5-10mins before our server ever came to our table. The young fella commented on my shirt thinking it was a Donald Trump shirt (which wasn't). Not to mention who I choose to support or vote for doesn't concern him. I think political stuff should be kept outside of work. He never refilled our drinks. He spilled some of our milkshake on the table etc Wasn't very friendly. It just wasn't great service. We didn't get a "thank you" or "come back and see us". Just an unpleasant last visit before we leave tomorrow.

Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

This place is a cute little hole in the wall diner. Their burgers were fantastic and had amazing shakes. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 7 June 2016

We stopped in after 9:00 pm last week. It had been a number of years since we were last at Annie's. The burgers are still quite good as are the malts and shakes. Our waiter was either really snarky trying to be funny or just plain snarky...it was hard to tell. The onion rings were awesome, the fries however were so salty that nobody could finish them. The small sundae was very yummy but it came in this small ice cream dish so that three scoops were hanging over the edge. Then the syrup came in a tiny little plastic cup. We had to ask for a bowl and another cup of syrup in order to eat it.
Noise level was fine except for the very loud band below. Also - make note - there is no elevator. Stairs could use another light or two.