“Malt Milkshakes for TWO! And great hamburgers”
Review of Annie's Parlour

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: University / Dinkytown
Reviewed 19 November 2015

I took my four children (ages 19, 16, 10 and 6) here after a tour of the University of Minnesota. The location was super convenient. I searched on TripAdvisor prior to deciding where to go. My daughter happened to go there the night before with friends. We laughed at the fact that the only place she'd already eaten in Minnesota was the same place I was recommending. She convinced me to actually go based on her review of the malt shakes. They have LOTS of options. My kids ordered two total and shared between the four of them. They all had their fill. My older two had cheeseburgers which looked amazing! I was a bit jealous because I decided not to order food. We all shared a half order of fries which was more than enough for the 5 of us. Overall, we really enjoyed our visit to Annie's Parlour.

Date of visit: November 2015

Reviewed 1 October 2015

We had a group of seven celebrating a birthday. It was a beautiful day so we sat on the balcony. Quieter than inside, it was a great place to chat! The burgers and malts were great as always. The full serving of fries is HUGE - easily covered seven of us.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

A delicious burger, tasty onion rings and a malt made with real ice cream, what more could you ask for when you're looking for that kind of food. The fries are cut right in the restaurant and there are a lot of them. I couldn't have eaten even a half order.

Reviewed 23 August 2015

We had milkshakes on the roof. Great stop! The regular size is good for about 3 people. I had the honey flavor, it was delicious, caramel also good.

Reviewed 15 August 2015

Long before 5 Guys there was Annie's Parlor. Huge helpings of Fries (a half order feeds 3 if you aren't all college students), shareable malts (get the Hot Fudge Banana!) and loads of burgers and sandwiches. Nothing fancy and the combination host/check out station is kind of a pain, but it's been good U of MN food for decades. Large patio.