“Great Food”

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: University / Dinkytown
Cross street: Fourth Street
Transit: Bus stops are in the Dinkytown area within on block of our restaurant.
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

The homemade pasta is amazing!
We have went here numerous times.
The spinach salad was great!
It has a family feel to it.
They are very nice to kids.
If you are craving authentic Italian food, this is the place to go!

Reviewed 7 September 2016

5 stars all the way. On rare occasions it can get busy and delay things a bit, but that's just the way it goes. ANYONE who says the food here is average is either lying or a bit naïve about good Italian food.

Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

Wow. What valued for great food. Super casual and comfy. Great Service. Homemade gnocchi with meat sauce to die for. Meatballs best ever and the alas dressing on the Caesar is light with a touch of citrus! Would love to take it home to CA! Will be back next visit to Minneapolis! Bonus Dinkytown is a great area to wander around!

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

I have been coming here ever since I can remember. I make it a tradition to try and come on my birthday every year and it never disappoints! I absolutely love the home town feel and service. The pizza bread is a good starter. I'm a creature of habit, I get the rigatoni & meatball, so good! If you're in dinky town, don't miss out on this place!

Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

Wonderful evening! From the smiles when we walked in, the enthusiastic service, and the delicious meal! We also appreciated the extra discount for the three student we brought! Your restaurant had been a family tradition for many many years. It looks like it will continue for a third generation! Thanks!!!