“Yummy!”

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: University / Dinkytown
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Visited our daughter at UMN and had a late dinner in Dinkytown. Enjoyed the food at this restaurant. Reasonably priced and good service. We had to move due to a/c blowing and staff very accommodating. Will definitely return and try the lunch specials.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Son wanted Chinese before college move in. What a find. Authentic, large portions and reasonable priced. Plenty of seating. Service was prompt and attentive. Can see why it is popular with the students and locals in the area. Will return!

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I have been coming here for 22 years and the food always tastes the same. We love the seafood selection . The service is always great. The have regular Chinese food but we always get the seafood crispy noodle , Baked spicy squid and the whole deep fried Walleye. I also like the gum loo wonton , the sour soup, shrimp fried rice and seafood tofu hot pot.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

bad food, terrible service, over-priced, fresh oyster was not fresh at all, not worth your money! Try some other better places.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

I absolutely loved my lunch here. Went with my college age daughter and had a wonderful experience. The service was excellent and the food was fresh and wonderful. We sampled Chicken Lo Mein, served with fried rice that also had chicken in it and also General Tso's Chicken. Back home I am so used to General Tso's that is heavily breaded. Not so here. It was light and crispy and came with plenty of vegetables and fried rice with chicken in it too. The lunch entrees came with a good egg roll and a pot of tea. Cannot wait to visit again with my husband. My only negative was the bathroom which is outside the restaurant and across an interior hall. You need a key for it and the two toilet rooms are not identified as male or female. Big turnoff and they weren't particularly nice.