“Brother.”

A and J Fish and Chicken Inc.
Ranked #754 of 1,883 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

Best food in town. Chicago Style Fish and chicken , Italian Beef , yummy Gyro And More .
Great Customer service.
Family Owned.

Reviewed 9 August 2015

I have driven by A & J's 100 times and always have seen the full parking lot. Surely people knew something I didn't? the exterior is a little rough and there are only a few tables inside, one occupied by a nice Somalia man who was helping himself to some nacho chips from behind the counter and selling knock CD's and handbags from a booth. I ordered the combination of Fish and Chicken which for $8.99 could have fed two. The fish was catfish and was truly delicious. The chicken was three chicken wings... kind of small but tasty. The combination comes with fries (mine were a bit soggy by the time I got home) Coleslaw (ok) and white bread. The star of the show was the catfish and I would recommend it to anyone. If you like your food fried, this is a good stop for you.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

We were looking for a fish and chips place and ran into this place by accident while attempting a U turn
They have everything you could stick in a deep fryer and then some!
The parking is really tough but trust me you'll be glad you made the effort.
the poboys are the best I've had.