“Great food”
Review of Union Restaurant

Union Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Union Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #196 of 1,851 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I really enjoyed the food and the service was excellent. It was much more casual than I expected.
I had the butternut squash ravioli and ordered a skewer of shrimp to go with it. I also ordered a side of roasted brussels sprouts, which I requested a little blacker than they normally cook them. They were delicious!!
Overall, it's a great casual restaurant.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped on Saturday night about 8:00 pm. It was busy but we got a table right away. The menu offered good variety and we all ordered different things. Gnocchi, muffuletta sandwich, Asian salad with chicken, wedge salad with steak. Everyone was very happy with their meals. Great flavor, good portion sizes. The wait staff was very good and we got our food timely considering how busy they were. The prices were reasonable. We’d come back if in the area.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Union is comprised of two restaurants - the more casual Bar & Grill on the lower level (with plenty of TVs on the walls) and the more sophisticated Rooftop which has a large domed, glassed roof which rolls back in warm weather, Each also has their own menu.

We had an early dinner in the Bar & Grill. Most of us ordered burgers which were quite good but a little on the small side. The accompanying fries were excellent. There were plenty of beers to choose from as well. This is a good spot to watch a football or baseball game tho for some strange reason on a Sunday afternoon we had to beg them to change the channel on the large screen TV from a home reno show to a football game - really!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We ate here before heading to US Bank Stadium for a concert. It was close to our hotel and would have been work a much long walk. We shared the truffle fries and I had the bison burger with smoked gouda. Very good! Next time I want the Gnocchi Caprese. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped in the Union on a Saturday before seeing Aladdin across the street. $10 valet Parking, nice! Everyone enjoyed their burgers and I loved my Cuban, wishes there was a little more pork on it though. But it was yummy. Truffle fries were awesome, they were not greasy or heavy, light and flavorful with truffle oil and parmesan sprinkled. The Makers Mark Old Fashion was great as well!