“How is this still open?”
Review of Aqua

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Aqua
Ranked #1,241 of 1,891 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Again, dragged in here against my will last night. We had an enjoyable 5-minute "discussion" with the girl at the door about how the group had called ahead the day before and was supposed to be on the list. They weren't going to let us in and I loudly announced we could go down to 508 for free admission and less obnoxious service. Suddenly we were allowed in and laughed at the 1/4 full room that they weren't going to let us enter. We got some overpriced drinks and watched the skanks dancing around. I had to tell the bartender 4 times the 4 items I needed. The music was acceptable for dancing but not at all my scene.

1  Thank YelpSucks
Reviewed 14 February 2013

We had a great time celebrating a birthday. Upgraded to VIP and Bottle service. The staff went above and beyond to make sure we were always taken care of. This is our go-to destination with the ladies! We always feel safe and unharrassed.