“It's about quick food”

Cuisines: European, French
Description: Located in the Medical Arts Building in downtown Minneapolis
Description: Located in the Medical Arts Building in downtown Minneapolis
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Sunday noon. Had the chicken pho and savory crepe. Both good. No nonsense. One man show. Row of stools. Tight but fine.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

We used La Belle Crepe for my daughter's grad party! Food was amazing and different than the usual fare! I added a Bloody Mary and mimosa bar for the adults and a yogurt parfait bar. Nice not to do the shopping, cooking or clean up for the crepes! All of our guests commented on the great food!

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Awesome banh mi sandwiches and crepes. Hidden away lunch spot that is quick and a good change from Jimmy John's.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Stopped in for lunch with friends while at a conference in May. It took a bit longer than we would have liked to get our food, but when the crepes did come they were much better than I had expected. A rather tiny spot but was always quite busy when I would walk by on this trip. Would go again on my next visit to MN.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

The food was bad as well as no one asked me if I wanted water or offered fill my coffee cup. Serving soup and my crepes on paper plates just seems tacky. My desert crepe was a crepe folded in fourths with just three strawberries and maybe two blackberries with a small bit of whipped cream. Over all the service was just gastly no attention to the guests, I feel like I thew away $50 dollars.

1  Thank momtwo10