“Surprising”

Cuisines: European, French
Description: Located in the Medical Arts Building in downtown Minneapolis
Description: Located in the Medical Arts Building in downtown Minneapolis
Reviewed 23 June 2016

Stopped in for lunch with friends while at a conference in May. It took a bit longer than we would have liked to get our food, but when the crepes did come they were much better than I had expected. A rather tiny spot but was always quite busy when I would walk by on this trip. Would go again on my next visit to MN.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

The food was bad as well as no one asked me if I wanted water or offered fill my coffee cup. Serving soup and my crepes on paper plates just seems tacky. My desert crepe was a crepe folded in fourths with just three strawberries and maybe two blackberries with a small bit of whipped cream. Over all the service was just gastly no attention to the guests, I feel like I thew away $50 dollars.

1  Thank momtwo10
Reviewed 8 February 2016

Wonderful local owners who are making very light crepes. My daughter and I shared a taste of each others order. She had a traditional fruit and cream crepe with powdered sugar which was wonderful. I ordered a savory crepe with chicken, cooked apples, red cabbage and a very tasty pesto mayo. This crepe was rolled up and very tasty. We ordered and sat in the lobby to enjoy our mid-day meal.

Reviewed 17 November 2015 via mobile

Had a wonderful gyro crepe - quick service, interesting crepe, and a l9vely spot for quick lunch. Beautiful location as well - almost missed it. Going back one more time before leaving Minneapolis!

Reviewed 25 September 2015 via mobile

I like to get their crepes. They make them behind the counter, so they are fresh. They offer all sorts of different toppings, but my favorite is the classic ($4).

They also have Pho and Bahn Mi. I've never tried those, since I love the crepes.

There is some seating outside and in the building Arcade. La Belle Crepe is accessible to the skyway. It's a small place, so if there is a line it could go outside.

The staff is friendly.