“Great Value - Spinach Pie My Favorite”
Review of Holy Land Midtown

Holy Land Midtown
Reserve with OpenTable
Holy Land Midtown is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #193 of 1,883 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Reviewed 23 May 2017

A friend and I went to the Midtown Global Market this week. We both chose Holy Land for our lunch. MB had a huge gyros sandwich which she loved. She took about half home. I had the spinach sandwich, which is an appetizer. You can also get it as part of a dinner. I told my friend that I used to stop at the main Holy Land location, on Central Avenue, on my way to meetings north of Minneapolis. The Spinach Sandwich - which is not a sandwich - is not easy to eat while driving, but I would try to get to my meetings early and eat it before going into the building. Holy Land also has a grocery store right there, so if you are inspired to try to Middle Eastern cooking. the ingredients are close by.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

The food at Holy Land is pretty good, as long as you know what you're getting and know what to ask before they prepare your order. I don't care for hot peppers, and even though I asked that they not include them, I had to pick them out. Still, the Gyro and Cucumber Sauce, either for the sandwich or the salad is especially tasty. The food it pretty good when you're in the mood for it.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

I had been wanting to go here for years. We were visiting a family member at Children's Hospital down the street so popped in for a late lunch on a Saturday. There is a paid parking lot, $1 / hour. Holy Land is located to the left when you walk in. It is noisy and busy so it was hard to order yet manageable. I asked about the chix gyro vs the chix arabic shawirma and hands down it was suggested I get the arabic shawirma wrap. I just got the wrap (vs meal deal) and could not finish it. Very tasty. The seating area was dirty because of the high traffic. I would go back yet next time take it to go.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Enjoyed my food here. I had the chicken shawarma and spinach pie. Everything was fresh! Highly recommend

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Was between meetings and stopped in. Great food and quick service. Love being around the vibrant diversity.