“Location was perfect!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bedroom Three
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Tombo J
“Location was perfect!”
Reviewed 2 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

Easy to jump downtown Minneapolis and still enjoy the parks and local cafe! Absolutely would book again anytime!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
AlmaB518
“Comfortable lovely space!”
Reviewed 26 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

I booked Bryan's place for a reunion evening with my two girlfriends who were traveling through MN and I'm so glad I did! It was the perfect cozy spot for us to unwind and relax before heading out for an evening of adventure! I was happy to have had such a clean and warm space to reunite with some of my closest friends.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
26 Jan 2018
thank you for the stay, you guys are always welcome. super guests
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing