1,525 results
All reviews convention center front desk town car valet parking valet staff breakfast buffet business trip enjoyed my stay few blocks light rail very nice hotel nicolette mall nice stay per day convenient location twin cities hgi
Reviewed 14 April 2015

This Hilton Garden Inn in Minneapolis did not honor my room rate at time of my reservation and did not notify me of the increase; they tried to charge me an extra $50.00 to change my reservation and; charged me for room service i did not order; follow up is slow. After these experiences this hotel appears dishonest and I would not recommend.

3  Thank Laura T
Carolyn M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2015

Dear Laura T,

We are terribly sorry if there were any misunderstandings regarding charges during your recent experience at our hotel and can assure you that if we mischarged you for anything, it was completely unintentional.

Regarding the rate change, it is true that rates do fluctuate depending on the date. If you have any questions or concerns or feel you were incorrectly charged for your room or any services, please contact me directly at the hotel, so that we can get this corrected for you as soon as possible.

We strive to ensure that all of our guests have an exceptional experience. I am sorry that we fell short of our goal during yours. We thank you for taking the time to share feedback and hope that we can earn back your trust and serve you better in the future.

Carolyn Murphy

Reviewed 14 April 2015

Great Stay, close to the convention center, walkable from the Light rail station The Great Breakfast set up was comfortable with many choices of entrees. Comfortable rooms with complimentary internet and fascinating view of the Vikings stadium as it is being constructed which was fascinating.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Elizabeth W, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2015

Dear Traveler,

On behalf of the team here at the Hilton Garden Inn, I thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We sincerely appreciate your feedback, and I'm so glad to see that you enjoyed your time with us. We work hard every day to ensure that every guest leaves us happier than when they arrived, and we truly look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Take care, and safe travels to you in the future!

Reviewed 14 April 2015

close to convention center. Very friendly hotel staff. Good beds. I wish the bar was open a little later and it looked like a good breakfast but I didn't partake. It was clean, the lobby was decent and the staff was exceptional.

Dear Traveler,

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us. We read each and every review, and I'm very happy to see that you had an exceptional time while you were here. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions or further comments about your stay.

In Hospitality,

Reviewed 14 April 2015

Like other Hilton Garden Inns where I've stayed, this hotel provides excellent value--free Wifi, decent bar/restaurant, helpful staff. I recommend it. And it's perfect if you're working at the Convention Center, just a short walk away from the hotel.

Dear Traveler,

On behalf of the team here at the Hilton Garden Inn, I thank you for your kind review of your experience with us. We are always very happy to see that our guests had a pleasant experience, and if there is anything that you feel we can do to improve, please do not hesitate to let me know personally.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Have a great day!

Reviewed 1 April 2015

I was greeted by cheerful and friendly people every step of the way. The service I received was really exceptional. The hotel is in a great location for events at the Convention Center and even the Target Center.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Stephanie G
Elizabeth W, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2015

Dear Stephanie,

I am so pleased to see that you had an enjoyable experience with us. We truly appreciate your feedback, and I sincerely hope that we will be able to welcome you back soon.

I will be sure to share your kind words with our team, this is why we're in the hospitality business, to make every guest feel like they've been welcomed home.

Have a great day, and we'll see you soon!

Elizabeth Wittstock | Guest Experience Manager