All reviewsrainfall shower headlight railregistration parkingwater iceeuropean breakfast buffetdesirable areaeuropean style hoteliron boardminute parkingfront deskshower gelsliding glass doorcomplimentary water bottlesmarriott propertywalking distance to great restaurantsriff raffpizza delivery
Reviewed 13 August 2018

We stayed for 5 nights and had a great stay. the hotel was amazing, beds were very comfortable, the staff was very helpful. The hotel was in a great location, close to the metro, walking distance to many great restaurants, and connected to the tube system. If in Minneapolis again, we'd definitely stay at the AC.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Stylish hotel in the heart of downtown Minneapolis. The hotel is clean. The staff are friendly. The rooms are spacious. Parking is convenient. It's also close to the tram stop and restaurants. You will enjoy your stay!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel is nice and clean. The lobby is open area. There is bar that also serves appetizers (was pricey 2 people 4 drinks and 2 appetizers 47.00 dollars). Nothing you couldnt get somewhere else alittle cheaper.The hotel charges for breakfast alittle over 15 dollars a person....I have no comment on that since we didnt eat it. The rooms have a chiller refrigerator in them. There was a microwave on level 2 which we used. It would be nice if one was located on other floors. The rooms are secured as you swipe with guest card to get in, this applies to elevator and lobby entrance also. The water in showers is nice and hot with nice pressure. The bathroom shower is glass and there is a frosted sliding bathroom door for privacy if needed. You get plenty of bathing supplies including towels. The hotel is not far from a convenient store which is less than a block away and near the light rail. I have no comment about parking since we flew in.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2018

i checked in and everyone was very nice, went up to my room and it seems that no one had cleaned it and it was evident what they used the room for...went back to the front desk, asked for the manager and she was very sweet. I told her, you go check my room and when she came back, she was somewhat in shock, needless to say, she put me in a very nice room.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

The front desk staff are incredibly rude and not willing to help at all. We were told there was going to be a $100 dollar incidental charge at check in that would be reimbursed, but ended up being charged $260. The front desk manager was by far the most unprofessional hotel employee I have even seen. All of my faith has been lost in Marriott, and I will avoid staying at any Marriott hotel again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Michael B, Manager at AC Hotel Minneapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear Kevin - Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on Tripadvisor. We do research these reviews to ensure our staff is trained to deliver the best in guest experiences. It appears we fell short in exceeding your expectations, and for this we apologize. This is unfortunate and unique. You can see by the amazing reviews that our typical guest experience is exceptional. I am very interested in understanding specifics to your stay and what exactly fell short. Please contact me at your convenience so we can talk through how to make this right for you. Our goal is to be the best in Downtown Minneapolis.