1,395 results
All reviews observation deck manny's steakhouse foshay tower living room bliss products historic building corner room cupcakes art deco mini bar top floor rain shower office building hell's kitchen valet parking upon check business trip
Reviewed 30 November 2015

Excellent location for a winter getaway! We love that we can valet our car and all of the dining and entertainment we need is within walking distance! Highly recommend this hotel! Friendly staff, modern rooms and all of the amenities you would expect!

Room tip: Corner suites offer a great view of the city
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ComplexHotelMGMT, Guest Relations Manager at W Minneapolis - The Foshay, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2015

Hello Denel S,
Thank you for choosing W Minneapolis- The Foshay for your winter weekend getaway. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed everything from friendly whatever/whenever service, convenient location, modern rooms and excellent amenities. I look forward to welcoming you back soon for another W experience.

Reviewed 28 November 2015

I didn't love the W, but i had a pleasant enough stay. It has a slightly glitz "Sex in the City" decor that wasn't my vibe, but the room was certainly pleasant and the views from the top are terrific. The wake up call was, oddly, ten minutes late... The restaurants were good and it was a short walk to the convention center.

Hello Barbeque,

Thank you for sharing comments from your recent stay at W Minneapolis-The Foshay. The Foshay Tower was built in 1929 as an office building and reopened in 2008 as W Minneapolis – The Foshay. The designer took the art deco time frame and mixed the prohibition/speakeasy era for the interior design. The unique design of the building, different room styles, colors, and lighting has caused a passionate response from some of our first time and repeat guests. I am sorry to hear you received a late wake up call. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. I am pleased you enjoyed the fantastic views and convenient location. We look forward to your next visit!

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

I live in Minnesota so I stay at the foshay to rack in the points. It's a trendy spot in a great location. The nightlife is all ages do you don't have to worry about being the oldest st the bar. The room can vary with size but they are artsy. If you're looking for a quiet room be sure to tell the front desk. The music can get loud and some guest throw parties...So be warned. If you are visiting and want to go out and be in a fun environment...this is the place!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hello BrandyF,
Thank you for visiting W Minneapolis-The Foshay; it is a pleasure to have you as our repeat guest! I am delighted to hear you enjoy basking in the cocktail culture at The Living room and that you enjoy the vibe of the hotel and the convenient downtown location. I look forward to welcoming you back soon for another W experience.

Reviewed 24 November 2015

If you're staying in downtown Minneapolis, don't look any further than the W Hotel.

Long story short... I had a great overall experience. When the room I wanted wasn't available, I was upgraded immediately to a better room with my internet fully paid for.(until the room I wanted was available) The 24/7 whenever whatever customer service was excellent. I truly felt like a valued guest and I'm just a 23 year old young professional.

Room tip: Choose the wonderful corner room! You will not regret it ;)
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello Nico92las,
Thank you for visiting W Minneapolis-The Foshay; it was a pleasure to have you as our guest! I am delighted to hear you enjoyed fabulous whatever/whenever service and were able to receive a complimentary upgrade. It is the pleasure of our talent to provide personal service and show you that you are our valued guest. I look forward to welcoming you back soon for another W experience.

Reviewed 22 November 2015

I really enjoyed my brief one-night stay here. The hotel is in a beautiful, grand old building and in GREAT shape. Clearly recently renovated. The bed was very comfortable, the bathroom luxurious. My corner room was quiet. Lovely, lovely stay. I want to try more W hotels (when I can afford them).

Room tip: Corner room was quiet and far from elevators
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello Josh547,
Thank you for choosing W Minneapolis-The Foshay for your recent trip! I am so pleased you enjoyed our historic Roaring Twenties meets modern cool vibe and décor, cool corner king, comfortable bed. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back for another W experience soon! Cheers!