“Hot Pot is delicious!”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: University / Dinkytown
Cross street: 15th Ave. SE and 4th St. SE
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

The all you can eat hot pot is a good price and delicious. The servers were very friendly and helpful explaining how to order and prepare the meal. A great experience for my kids and they happily ate a weeks worth of vegetables.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

My husband was in San Francisco last week and had steamed egg custard bun and after much time spent online found Pagoda, a local place that makes them too. They are absolutely fantastic and only 3 for $2.95. Go ahead and order at least 2. They are the perfect way to end your meal. It takes longer to make them so order with your meal and it will come when You are finishing your meal. We also ordered sesame chicken and Mongolian beef. The beef was ok. My husband liked the sesame chicken.
Next time we are around this area we will call ahead to have some ready to go

1  Thank KristenB167
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Stopped by for some Dim Sum for brunch. They have an all you can eat option. Standard dim sum options. Nothing special about their selection. Chicken feet and steamed dumplings were just ok. The deep fried pork buns were a little off. They server alcohol and they have bubble tea varieties.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

I want to start by saying I have eaten in the finest dim sum restaurants in the country. I never thought I would find better than Chinatown in NYC. Well I did and it was in Tinkytown! The food here was second to none. The service was better than the food. We were taken care of from the minute we sat until we paid. The server pointed out ways for us to save money. The manager (owner?) Visited our table three times. Our water glasses were never empty and our bellies were full. And the prices were amazing. We went on a Saturday evening so everything was a la carte. This will be our permanent go to for dim sum from now on. Outstanding!

1  Thank Andy D
Reviewed 15 April 2017

I have come here for lunch a few times. Pleasing entrees but nothing exceptional. The food is geared towards a standard MN Asian palette.