“Best Fish&Chips Ever”
Review of Mario's Fish Bar

Mario's Fish Bar
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Walmer
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

I was visiting Deal on a lovely sunny day with my girlfriend, as a break from London, where I came across Mario's Fish Bar.
We ordered a Cod&Chips and the service was great, there was a splendid atmosphere, but most importantly the food was phenomenal and delicious. I have to say it was the best I had ever tasted, and every time I visit Deal, I now add Mario's Fish Bar on my route.

Make sure you come down for the freshest and greatest cod of a lifetime. ;)

2  Thank Henry14Mustafa

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

We popped in on the off chance just to grab a quick bite.. The battered sausage & chips were excellent. Would use all the time if I was local.

1  Thank stacey58
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Popped in after hearing good things and wasn't disappointed. Best chips I've had in ages, all the kids polished off the various meals ordered and cooked to order. Sat on pebble beach opposite and watched the world go by.
Will be going back again most definitely

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

It's always been my regular shop whenever I get fish and chips, they are very friendly as I'm profoundly deaf and they took time to understand and ensure they've got my order correct. They are very caring towards me, they show so much respect for those people like me!

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Excellent freshly cooked to order fish and chips. Fast efficient service. Nothing to much trouble. Reasonable prices. Large portions of food. Recommended