“Very Good excellent atmosphere ideal for the family”

Teresa's Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 July 2017

I came to this site on the recommendation of my brother who likes good food. and indeed the food was very rich in flavor and the portions oh God very generous. something that I want to highlight was the great service of those who work there

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 4 June 2017

We ate here on a Sunday night. There is a large selection to chose from on the menu. The salsa tastes fresh and is very mild. We added some hot sauce to give it a little kick. I ordered a combination with a chile relleno and an enchilada, which was quite good. I asked for a glass of water with my dinner. The waiter said he would get it right away. Unfortunately, we didn't see that waiter again until we flagged him down to get our check. Our food was brought and then no one ever checked to see if everything was all right. We had no problems other than wanting the water, but I still believe the server should check after you start eating. We waited about fifteen minutes for the bill after asking for it, which I feel is much too long.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Been here many times. Dinner last night was usual. Lots to eat, lots to drink. Large Frozen Margarita's were on sales for $7. I could not finish mine! Got the Alambre al Pastor, delicious, too much to eat, brought half home. Family got Tex Mex items, not as good as the Central Mexico items on menu.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

We came here with another couple on a Thursday at 5. They already had a live singer with a guitar playing gentle music. We ordered Margaritas while we waited for the other couple. They were great, even for happy hour ones and big too. When they arrived we ordered large plate of steak fajitas to share and it was wonderful. I would back here anytime for Mexican.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

We had dinner here on a week night, very busy place. Ordered the lettuce wraps with steak. Very yummy! Hubby ordered the Lindo dinner and he was very pleased with the size of the meal and the great taste. Very good service!

Date of visit: April 2017