“Really really nice.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: organic cafe restaurant & wine bar. Chef owner operated
Reviewed 25 August 2018

Had the good fortune to re-visit this local treasure a few weeks ago with friends. I'll make this fairly short and sweet:

Service attentive, helpful advice and prompt.

Prices: very fair, especially for the great food!

Dinner menu: not overwhelming, enough variety to suit all. Again, great advice from the staff.

Happy hour: generous and tasty happy hour menu almost made me miss the dinner (I would have missed an excellent meal had I listened to my full stomach). Quality and taste of the Happy Hour food is a smart marketing move to get people to stay for dinner.

Live entertainment: A welcome surprise.

Kids? Obviously welcome by the staff, but I'd not spoil this adult experience. Be selfish: Send the kids across 110 to McDonald's and save this enjoyable adult experience for yourself. Once in a while you have to spoil yourself. This is a great place to do so. Will have to visit more often.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

Mendoberri has an Austrian chef who likes to use fresh, in-season variations on the menu. And you can never go wrong with the chicken schnitzel!

Reviewed 20 January 2018

My husband and I will come to Mendoberri for two reasons: 1) either Saturday 11 AM early lunch and budget meeting with kids (5 yr old and 7 yr old played happily for one hour at their little chefs play area literally seven feet from our table while we did budget stuff using their free wifi, GREAT coffee by the way or 2) Saturday night date night with a nice glass of wine and a great plate of something hot and fresh from the kitchen. I love the spaetzel and the chocolate lava cake with real whipped cream.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My husband & I celebrated our anniversary with another couple having dinner at Mendoberri last night.
2 had fillets, one salmon & one pork steak.
All were delighted with their choices! Prepared perfectly, just the right composition and a beautiful presentation.
We enjoyed the wine & beer we choose.
Service was attentive. Two were first time & will definitely be back, & it's our favorite.
Cheers to Chief Robert, he's the best!!

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We come here often and really enjoy the food, wine and beer specials.
Today we stopped in and thought we would have a glass of wine and split a sandwich.
The only disappointment was we ordered at the entrance desk for food and paid sat and waited for food and drinks. While sitting we noticed the sign said Happy Hour 3-6pm. Hence we paid 10 dollars for a 5 dollar glass of happy hour wine.
Love this place keep an eye on happy hour offerings, cause your on your own.
I wish we would have known it was happy because our choices may have been different.