“Mouth watering scones”

McGregor Baking Company and Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in McGregor
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 September 2016

Worth stopping. Leave your calorie counter at the door. Best cranberry scone I have every eaten. Good cookies also. Friendly service. Good coffee.
I underatand their scones sell out mid-morning.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

We have to stop here every time we are coming through McGregor. Friendly service, plenty of good food options for any meal, but the baked goods are the stars of the show. Wow!

Reviewed 10 August 2016

This little shop in McGregor (just west of the 4-way stop at Hwy 65 and Hwy 210) is sure to please! The fresh baked bread is great.....Try the honey corn - it is fabulous! If you are in the mood for some sweets, the cherry danish is to die for. The muffins are also terrific...I recommend the orange-cranberry. Yum! If it is lunch that you are looking for, McGregor Baking Company usually has a soup and sandwich combo that you will want to try. Anything you have will be delicious!!! I live locally, and it is my favorite spot for breakfast or lunch.

1  Thank spicy-octopus
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Stopped for lunch on our way to Duluth. We have been here several times before. The ingredients are very fresh. The bread may be the best I've had. 4 meals were $31. Worth every penny.

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

My family and I always stop here and pick up baked goods on the way to the cabin. My favorite is the blueberry danish. We also never leave without a loaf of their cinnamon bread. There are muffins are moist and their hamburger and brat buns are delicious.