“Watch your credit card statement..”
Review of Delux Motel

Delux Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Marshall
Delux Motel
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Marshall
Reviewed 15 September 2014 via mobile

They gave my husband a rate and then when he left cause they wouldn't clean his room and because of the bug problem ..they changed there rate and when he left.they charged his card and then said they will keep running it ...god don't like ugly and ain't to fond of cute ...never have my business and will call health department ..

• Stayed: September 2014
2  Thank Serapia G

Reviewed 13 September 2013

I stayed here for a single night while in the area on business. I called the various properties in the area, seeking the lowest rates and was told by the lady at the Delux Inn that they had the lowest rates in town, which they did by a couple of dollars ($58 total). There was a problem printing a credit card receipt when I checked in, but the lady working the desk was very nice and apologetic. As soon as I opened the door to the room, I was impressed with how fresh and clean it smelled. I know a lot of that was from an air freshener, but it was also because the room WAS fresh and clean. The bed was very comfortable and the sheets were clean. There was a good selection of cable channels and the wifi was strong and reliable during my entire stay. The room also included a microwave and fridge. I would stay here again without hesitation if I have to return to the area for some reason.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Rick D
Reviewed 8 February 2012

My nephew stays here when he is in town for Guard duty. They treat him so nice. BBQ in the back yard - fire pit also. Nice place to rest your head and very affordable

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo