“Much better after 3 years”
Review of Ox Yoke Inn

Ox Yoke Inn
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

My last review of this restaurant was in 2014, and was not a favorable one. My husband and I made the decision to give this place, of which prior to the experience in 2014 had been a favorite place of ours, another try, and went earlier in the day. We were not disappointed this time! Food was hot, service was wonderful, bowls were refilled when asked, just 100% better than our 2014 visit. I still believe it might be just a little pricey, but we really go here as a special occasion place, which makes the cost easier to justify. We will most definitely be returning.

1  Thank Tripplus01

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

What a great find!! Service was fast and excellent. Food was basic but very good. Good family or couples atmosphere.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Excellent take-out prime rib meals on Valentine's day. Perfect order! Can't wait to go there again...yum

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Service okay, food just okay. My husband did really like the ribs. Wouldn't care if I went back or not.

Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

We are seasonal residents of Lake Minnetonka, here for the summer and winter holidays. No trip is complete without a trip to the Ox. The burgers are great, prime rib is fantastic, ribs are outstanding. Nothing fancy here but great food at a great price. Very friendly staff. My family and I love this place. Go try it out!!!

2  Thank Clubber64

Been to Ox Yoke Inn? Share your experiences!