“More like 3.5 stars. Very good food and excellent service.”
Review of India House

India House
Ranked #19 of 128 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Reviewed 25 February 2017

First of all, if my wife was doing the review, it probably would have been 5 stars. For me it was more like 3 stars. I probably should have chosen a different dinner. We went here after work on a Friday night around 6:00 and it was mildly busy. The service was excellent and my wife asked the server for his suggestions and thoughts about what to get several times. I had the lamb vindaloo and she had the tofu masala from the vegetarian menu. Additionally we had the garlic naan. The servings were plenty large at a reasonable price and we will be eating leftovers for at least a meal or two. As I said, she loved hers and being a fan of hot food asked for extra spicy, which turned out to be almost too hot for her, which is quite a feat. We will go there again, but I will probably choose a different menu item.

1  Thank parksvisitor

Reviewed 22 January 2017

We tried India House a couple of weeks ago. We shared several different dishes including chicken vindaloo, chicken tikka masala, palak paneer, shrimp tikka masala.
These main dishes were all very good.
The samosas and naan were not up to par. This is unfortunate as the rest of the food was excellent.
Service was very excellent.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

We absolutely love the buffet here. It gives you a chance to try all the different dishes. This is about our 3rd or 4th time coming here. Each time, just more amazing!

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Four of us ate at the India House for dinner. Everyone had a different meal and everyone agreed that the food was excellent. We also had great service and a personable waiter who patiently explained each dish to us. The lunch buffet looked very appealing and we will try it next time to sample other dishes.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

We were going to a wedding and had to get dinner the day before. There are a lot of restaurants but most are chains. We found the India House. We walked from the hotel. The service was great. The food was to really good. Not to be expected in the middle of no where.