“One of best steak around....”

Pittsburgh Blue Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Pittsburgh Blue Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 128 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Price range: US$7 - US$100
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street & Hemlock Lane
Reviewed 11 May 2016

I recommend this place, if you like good beef steak and do not care much about price. For me it was pretty costy, but still worth price. I was there 3 times, each time different steak kind, each time top level quantity. But... I paid only once, all other two cisits were business, company paid.
They have also good selection of red wine, which for steak is mandatory.... Margheritas also on the decent level.
Service very helpful in selection of the food. Very knowledgable about beef meet, how it is cooked, etc....
The interior is rather modern not so romantic, but good to talk. Outside space is also nice when weather is good.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

It strives to be like a downtown steakhouse, but it's not quite Ruth's Chris or Capital Grille. The food is expensive for the area. You order a steak and that's all that you get on the plate. Everything is ala carte and it adds up fast. Parmesan fries were outstanding. Filets were tasty, but not the most tender prime cuts of steak available. Service was very attentive and handled our big party very well. Atmosphere is lively, but not so loud that you can't hear each other speak. Desserts are huge! Overall a nice experience.

Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

First rate service and the food was spectacular. I had the bone in NY Strip and a baked potato. Both were excellent. The steak was cooked to perfection and I believe you could make a meal on the potato alone. Even if you don't like bread, try it. Fantastic. Will return again. First rate all the way.

Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

I know the draw to this place is the steak, but I don't eat steak. So I was prepared for disappointment. I was wrong. Big Dave was our waiter, and he was helpful and efficient. He recommended the walleye, and it was superb. I'm from GA, and we don't have walleye down here. It was my first taste, and Big Dave was absolutely right about how fantastic it was. The asparagus was perfectly grilled, and the loaded mashed potatoes were fresh and scandalously good.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

This is the second time I dined at this restaurant. The menu is creative and the food is excellent. The servers are also efficient and very friendly. We will definitely return when we are next in the area.