“Love the Food - Service is always so SLOW”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #26 of 126 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Cuisines: Deli
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Maple Grove is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 25 December 2016

Very happy that Panera is part of the Maple Grove scene., Their food quality and variety is very good. However, the service is always so slow. Always seems to have people in training, or slow cashiers working. I would go her more often if they delivered faster more reliable service.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

While I love Panera, today was not a good experience. We visited this restaurant shortly after 11am, in high hopes of beating the lunch crowd. We placed our order and received our call coaster. We waited, and waited, and waited. After 20 minutes or so, my husband went to check and was told, "there may be a lot of pick up orders called in". So we waited, and waited and waited. Finally our call coaster lit up at the 37 minute mark. When he went to get the food, the cook said their was a system failure and we should have been told about it, while sitting at our table. We were not told and it was a frustrating experience as we had an appt. we needed to get to. Hopefully this will not happen again. Panera is a great place, but too busy at certain times of day.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Good healthy food. Rather expensive overall. The food is very good. They also have a bakery of bread & pastries. Kids meals are expensive and drinks are extra.

1  Thank Sandi123Mn
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

This is truly one of my favorite spots in Maple Grove to meet people, however this time was not the best experience I have had. My spinach and artichoke bake needed a bit more time in the oven. My son went through two different breakfast sandwiches the second wasn't even what he had originally ordered. Normally I would give this place 5 out of 5, but this time not so much, still a great place to meet friends.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

I have been here several times, but this time I tried something new and I loved it! I got the Napa Almond Chicken Salad Sandwich! It was delish! I used the Rapid Pick Up Service because the place is normally pretty busy and the parking is not that great! It works great because you can customize your order and change the sandwich however you would like it; with different bread, veg's and condiments! You pay ahead of time and then there is a spot close to the door that they leave your order, so no line to stand in! They also have 3 parking spots reserved, just for this service, so you can always find a place to park in this small and very busy lot!