“Chain ”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #26 of 134 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Cuisines: Deli
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Maple Grove is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Good healthy food. Rather expensive overall. The food is very good. They also have a bakery of bread & pastries. Kids meals are expensive and drinks are extra.

1  Thank Sandi123Mn

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

This is truly one of my favorite spots in Maple Grove to meet people, however this time was not the best experience I have had. My spinach and artichoke bake needed a bit more time in the oven. My son went through two different breakfast sandwiches the second wasn't even what he had originally ordered. Normally I would give this place 5 out of 5, but this time not so much, still a great place to meet friends.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

I have been here several times, but this time I tried something new and I loved it! I got the Napa Almond Chicken Salad Sandwich! It was delish! I used the Rapid Pick Up Service because the place is normally pretty busy and the parking is not that great! It works great because you can customize your order and change the sandwich however you would like it; with different bread, veg's and condiments! You pay ahead of time and then there is a spot close to the door that they leave your order, so no line to stand in! They also have 3 parking spots reserved, just for this service, so you can always find a place to park in this small and very busy lot!

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Stopped in for breakfast while traveling through the area. This is another great Panera location. Though the layout of the store is a little different. The parking lot is in the back so you enter at the pickup counter if you come in through the door nearest the parking lot.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Panera has a splendid menu of soups and sandwiches as well as very tasty bagels. It is a relaxing environment and great for socializing. Food and service is very good and coffee is tops.