“Wonderful food and service for our group of 11”

Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #1 of 123 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Biaggi's was a great place to have a large table because obviously the food was VERY GOOD, but as important, the staff knew how to serve the meal to a lot of people so the food was hot! Our main server was very helpful, friendly and made our special night just that! In stead of putting large groups at the back of the restaurant, there were at least 3 large groups closest to the kitchen. There was no fear any of us were being too loud for a quiet table of 2 next to us. Too often I have been at that over-powered table of two where we couldn't have a quiet conversation.
Every choice was better than the next, and don't overlook the bacon wrapped dates! We ordered extra to take home and were so glad we did.
Next time we go to Maple Grove to visit family, this will be the Must visit restaurant.
Our 3 Celiacs and 1 Vegan all had really tasty choices.
We loved Biaggi's and the generous leftovers were enjoyed the next day while we gathered again for a traditional football game.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

I treated my colleague and his future wife to a dinner while we visited Minnesota on business, where we were lucky enough to have been told about Biaggi's. The restaurant was easy to find and we were able to get seated quickly without a reservation. Of course, the food was amazing and the service was fantastic. I hightly recommend Biaggi's and I look forward to my next visit in the area.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

The hostesses at this restaurant are so rude and disrespectful. I will never ever eat here or recommend it to anyone!! The owner should be ashamed of themselves...

2  Thank chrisnem1995
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Brought colleagues here for dinner and was immediately impressed.

The restaurant was quite busy but we got a table right away even without a reservation. Our server - a fantastic young man named Josiah (hope I spelled that right if you're reading this) provided some of the best service I have had in quite a while. He was friendly, polite, engaging and very helpful. His knowledge of the menu impressed me as did his attention to detail. Biaggi's is lucky to have him.

The food was delicious! I recommend the spaghetti with wild boar ragout. The pasta was done perfectly and the sauce had just enough heat to complement the taste of the boar.

If a place like this is this busy on a Tuesday night I would highly advise making a reservation towards the weekend.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was within walking distance from our hotel, and offers a pretty standard Italian- American menu: pastas, chicken & seafood entrees, flatbreads, etc. The lasagna bolognese was tasty, but kind of a small portion- especially for the price. Not sure if our server was new or just having an off day, but service was really slow and our drink order was incorrect multiple times. If you’re in the area biaggi’s isn’t a bad choice but I wouldn’t make a special trip just to visit.