“Benihana Experience”
Review of Benihana

Benihana
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 125 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hemlock and Elm Creek
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

We came to celebrate my wife's Birthday and had a wonderful time. If you're looking for a little entertainment while eating your dinner, then this is the perfect place to go. It's especially a great place to celebrate a birthday or anniversary. Our chef Hector was very fun to watch and he cooked our food exactly the way we like it. We remember Hector from a previous visit we enjoyed.

I would have rated Benihana a five star woohoo! except that our visit in May 2017 was disappointing with a very slow and unresponsive chef. This was probably our sixth visit to Maple Grove Benihana and we were glad that we came back for an experience they usually do not disappoint. Plan on at least 90-minutes for the Benihana hibachi experience.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Love this place. Being entertained while they prepare your dinner is fun BUT the food is why I come here. It's amazing and if it wasn't so expensive I would be a regular. The chicken fried rice is to die for. As much as I enjoy the entertainment I wish they had tables that weren't at the flat top with better prices so I could come more often.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Great food, atmosphere, fun cooking experience and overall outstanding service at this restaurant for a 17th birthday celebration.

We went with 8 people which is the amount of people you can bring to fill a table for Hibachi where they cook and grill right in front of you. Fun experience!

We ate sushi, chicken, shrimp, filet, and scallops. It was delicious.
Server was Anita and she was fantastic.

It is a bit pricey, but I Highly recommend it.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I will have to say we only are able to go here twice per year with our birthday coupons, otherwise it is out of our price range. We had great service, food was fantastic as always and others we were sat next to were nice as well. It was a nice birthday dinner.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Went here for a family dinner. The service was great, the food was good, the cook was entertaining. The only thing that I would have to say was a negative about the experience was the floor in the restaurant was wet and slippery the entire time we were there. Anyone with difficulty walking or elderly individuals must be careful. The staff was aware of the issue and was taking precautions and notifying patrons.

Been to Benihana? Share your experiences!