“Great friendly venue and a tasty burger ”

3 Squares Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 128 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Price range: US$7 - US$16
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

I ate there with some work colleagues who were kind enough to take me out on my visit. It was the first snow of the month so a nice filling burger was on the menu. I chose the Bourbon burger and was very impressed.
Great bourbon flavour and the onion ring and cheddar set if off perfectly.
Not much more to say really. Great friendly staff, good atmosphere and a tasty burger.

2  Thank Simon G

Reviewed 19 November 2017

We hear great things about this restaurant from locals, and were not disappointed in the food. There is a call ahead priority seating offered, but it was soooo busy it still took over a half an hour to get a table on a Saturday night. You know it is a good place when it is packed, but found it difficult to stand anywhere that was not in the way of servers or others coming in. Once we sat down we ordered and received the food in good time. Our party of 7 had sandwiches and burgers across the board - all happy with the choices. I had the tuna melt with fries and it was delicious!! My hubby had the blue river burger and found it ok, but not something out of the ordinary. Over all, we had a wonderful evening and would gladly come back, especially when the weather allows seating on their great patio!

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Many different American style dishes to suit the whole family at a good price. Decent ambience. Service was quick and friendly.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

This restaurant was close to our hotel and had good reviews so we took a chance.
Parking is at a premium out front but ample in the rear. When we went Saturday morning it was very busy. We were seated right away. We ordered coffee and the eggs Benedict . The coffe was good, a bit on the strong side. The order came out quickly was not hot so it was sent back. The waiter said he jumped the que so our meal should be hot! Hot no a bit warmer yes! This was disappointing as the first few bites were good. We did not send it back again. I read other comments that their meal was not hot. Too bad ,otherwise it is a good location and the food was tasty but cool.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Our waitress was awesome!Food was creative! Unfortunately it was not as hot as I would have liked. But it was a happy experience!