“great thin crust pizza!! coming back again”
Review of Angeno's Pizza

Angeno's Pizza
Ranked #33 of 125 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 1 August 2017

We had a group of 13 people, 2 of which were kids. They had kid menu’s on the kid coloring sheets.
We got there at about 11:10 shortly after they opened, and got a table easily.
We ordered 3 pizza’s: 1 garbage, 1 pepperoni, 1 pepperoni, and sausage. Thin crust! I LOVE their thin crust. Reminded me a different place I’ve been to when I was a kid. This was my first time eating here, and I now will be back for sure again with my husband. The kids ate their meals too, so that was good.
With a big group, our waters needed refilling fast, so I had to ask for a pitcher of water, rather than the waitress just leaving one for our big group. But there only seemed to be the one waitress around at that time, on a Sunday lunch time.
If you are an MPR member, they offer a discount, so bring your MPR membership card and I think it’s like 10% off your meal or something, but not sure (someone else paid, so I don’t know for sure)?
Overall a nice tucked away pizza/pasta spot. I’ll be coming back for more awesome thin crust pizza!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

We used to eat at Angeno's often when it was in Plymouth but hadn't made it out to the Maple Grove location. We found the same great local type pizza restaurant that we liked. My wife got the thin crust pizza and I had the meatball dip with cheese garlic bread. It was the same great taste from the past. Nice, attentive server with frequent visits to the table to check on us. Pricing is reasonable. We will come more often as we remember how much we like the restaurant.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

Our favorite pizza. Been going to Angenos for 34 years, except we use to have to drive to Zachary Square for this delicious pizza. Their House Special is our favorite.
Angenos lunch buffet is excellent

Reviewed 7 April 2017

Ive been coming to Angenos for over 20 years and I have to say its really gone down hill. We ordered a pizza and some cheese bread for carryout and when we got home the pizza was so dried out and burnt on the bottom with hardly any sauce. Its like its been sitting there for a long while. I picked up my order within 15 mins. I ordered (1) large pep pizza and I ordered of cheese bread with meat sauce and it came it $31.04. I also had a $5.00 coupon!!!! NOT WORTH MY MONEY. We will def not be coming back. :(

Reviewed 13 March 2017

For lovers of pizza this is the place. Types & sizes for all & spaghetti is excellent. The quality/taste of all the food is great & love the cheesy garlic bread.