Clifwood Motel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Little Falls
See available hotels
Rodeway Inn(Brainerd)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

Me my 2 aunts and 2 kids booked 2 rooms for 2 nights. We were coming up from mpls for the weekend for a cancer Benifet for my aunt that lives in little falls . So we were having coffee watching cartoons with the kids at about 8 am the Mgr walks by my room an said you'll all need to be out ny 11 I had noise con plants by the neighbors at 130 last night but they already checked out . I informed him we were all sleeping by 11 so there must be a mistake . He says because I can hear you guys talking down by room . I was shocked I mean obviously the windows are open so excuse me if we're laughing . I bagged him to let us stay I explained our situation . There is nothing worse then being told you did something you didn't do . I've never meet a more unprofessional an disrespectful person let alone someone in hospitality . Totally ruined my family's morning I'm still just baffled by this .

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank tina S
Reviewed 5 October 2015

My girlfriend had her period, and they charged me an extra $25.00. Because she got blood on the sheets. I don't see how that was a damage fee. We had the room all cleaned up when we left. Didn't leave a mess.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank S408
Reviewed 24 October 2014

Great little hotel with cosy rooms.people here are very friendly and will make your stay a good one. They will do everything they can for you. Very quiet location. No problems at all. We stayed 3 weeks.

• Stayed: October 2014
2  Thank dennisa14
Reviewed 21 October 2014

I had to come to town on an emergeny as my Dad was in the hospital up there and after sleeping in the hospital I needed to find somewhere to shower and relax and the Clifwood fit the bill. I had to change my leaving date severals times becasue my Dad didn't get better all that fast and Shawn was more than happy to keep me arond a little bit longer and even asked how my Dad was doing. I went up again last Satuday and with a one day notice they got me in. I will without a doubt be staying there again! I loved the homey feel it had and the place was spotless. Thanks again Shawn. April

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank April D
Reviewed 5 October 2014

I stayed at the Clifwood motel from August 10th until September 20th. The room was spacious, modern and very clean. The owners Shawn and Shelly are wonderful! They could not do enough for me. I was on a travel nurse assignment at St. Gabriels hospital. They made me feel safe and at home, they treated me like family. I really liked the rooms were all on one level and you can pull your car right up to the door. All rooms have a screen/storm door, you can open the main door and have light and air just like home. All the towels were clean and fluffy, the sheets are soft and washed without harsh chemicals. While there my mother visited me, they welcomed her with open arms, could not do enough for her too. I miss them both and cannot wait to go back, when I had to leave, it was like leaving family. I would recommend this motel to anyone traveling to the Little Falls area. Shawn and Shelly are the best!!!

Room Tip: ask for the room with the big screen on the wall!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business