All reviews pool area restaurant attached front desk water park indoor waterpark birthday party room service rudy's redeye grill rooms were very clean two queen beds hot tub refrigerator and microwave pull out couch an upgrade coffee maker hoops celeste
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

I planned a trip to mall of America with my 13 year old daughter and 20 & 21 year old nieces. I booked the queen condo. You walk in and there is a small living room area with a pull out couch two chairs and a small round table. The room had a TV refrigerator and microwave there was a small Hall with a bathroom and then there was another room with two queen beds. Everything was clean, was the exception on our first night there was a small blood stain on one of the beds we call down to the front desk and somebody promptly came and changed the sheets. The three younger kids shared a room they said the beds were comfortable. I slept on the pull-out bed and that was awful. I managed but there is no way that two people could fit comfortably and wake up refreshed. The other complaint that I had was there was only one mirror in the bathroom. Having a young teenager and three other women we had to take turns using the bathroom mirror. Other than that, the stay was nice.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Found this place by accident.... but so glad we did! The two gals at the front desk were so nice and accommodating and after laying on the bed for 5 minutes we knew we needed more than one night here. Jess and Celeste were awesome helping us add nights to our reservation, and were so approachable. They greeted you with a warm smile and you truly felt welcomed. The pool/hot tub area was a dream come true for time to relax and wind down for the day. Very clean and comfortable rooms and room service available from the restaurant. The food there was very good also. I highly recommend this place and if I am back in the area would not hesitate to stop in again!!! JOB WELL DONE JESS & CELESTE!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

so I pull aside the curtains and there is a table of little kids having a birthday party. Indoors, in what they call an atrium which is really a big, lightless space with two pools and a couple of waterslides. I quickly shut the curtains. Oh well, I figure I am there to sleep (and for the cinnamon buns). At some unknown time during the night or the morning (without any natural light Its hard to say, the door opens. Yikes! Of course shuts again when the "intruder" realizes that the room is occupied. Creepy! Now I've forked over quite a bit for this room, I assume because it's graduation time and/or a holiday weekend. Back to sleep (at least the beds are comfortable) and then at an unknowable time later I awaken to the stomach grumbling desire for one of those ooey-gooey cinnamon rolls. the hall is strangely quiet as is the lobby and I inquire at the desk for the whereabouts of the breakfast room. "Oh we don't have a continental breakfast here" she informs me "but we do have complimentary coffee". How she is able to smile through this statement is beyond me. She has just delivered devastating news to one of their guests.Crestfallen I pour three pathetic cups of coffee to bring back to the lightless room, balanced in my two hands with a pit-stop at the fire emergency box to cool off my burning palms. We venture out to the local breakfast spot and indulge in a big midwestern breakfast but I still crave that elusive cinnamon role.

Room tip: ask for one with a window to the outdoors
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jenbemoli
Mitch H, Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Jenny,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We're sorry to hear that your stay was not what you expected. About those fantastic cinnamon buns you were hoping to enjoy... You will only find them at Holiday Inn Express hotels where they have a complimentary breakfast. Holiday Inn hotels are always going to be a full service experience with a restaurant attached to the hotel. In the restaurant is where we will offer a full menu breakfast that is available to our guests at a cost.

Mitch H.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

This property is centered around their pool and water attraction with many rooms having balcony or sliding door access to the area (so realize that when selecting rooms) It is kid friendly and especially targeted for younger kids (under 10). Rooms were very clean and appropriate. There is a restaurant attached to the property and it is conveniently located near Lakeville and I-35. Wanted to especially applaud the strong customer service of Steve as he had to deal with a possible guest issue (bachelor party) while I was checking in my family. Steve made sure my family felt safe and had options for our stay (including switching to a different room away from the party). That willingness to adjust things made the weekend much more enjoyable.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

I stopped late in the evening for some needed R&R on a long road trip and it was just what the Dr ordered. I was greeted by a very friendly front desk, found a oh so comfortable bed, my room was pitch black and I never heard 1 noise. Perfect!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Mitch H, Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Thank you for your feedback and your business! We hope to see you again soon!