All reviews heater air conditioner would stay again bed was comfortable interstate dryer walmart amenities
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Hotel staff was professional, quick and polite. We stayed in room 204, it has been remodeled. Nice updated clean simple room. Nothing fancy, no shampoo/conditioner, no coffee in room, no breakfast offered. They offer coffee and tea in am. The hallways smell of smoke, but the floor in room had no carpet which I loved. The room smelled fine and beds were good. I would stay here again when just looking for a place to lay your head and go if looking for a clean cheap place to do it.

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed here four nights. Great room. Very clean. Safe area. Most of the staff was nice and accommodating but the morning staff was so rude. They ruined the experience. There was riff raff running around. I heard someone pulling loudly one morning. It looked like hookers were walking around at all hours. The room itself was okay. Beds comfortable. But again it was a motel 6. What can you expect?

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed 26 January 2017

The motel was clean, the front desk staff was friendly, the room was tastefully modern and my favorite was the vinyl floors. As a family that travels with our dogs the flooring and simplicity of the room was the best feature. The only downfall was the extremely firm mattresses in our room. From the motel you can walk to 3 different restaurants and are near a gas station too. Easy to find off the highway and a very quite stay. We will opt for here again.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

I booked my room directly at the Motel 6 website. I opted for the slightly more expensive option for 2 queen beds, a microwave, and fridge since there were 2 adults and two little dogs. The hotel was sold out upon arrival and the only room left was mine, which only had 1 bed and NO fridge nor microwave. The desk person, Karen, was amazing. Though the Motel 6 system had messed up my reservation, the staff here was willing to help resolve the issues since it wasn't my fault--which made up for the uncomfortable night's sleep crowded in the tight quarters. Would caution you about booking directly from Motel 6 website, but highly recommend this staff at the Lakeville location for their awesome customer service.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2016

We only stayed for one night, but check in staff were very nice. Room was clean beds were comfortable, no complaints. Would stay here again for sure. Nice location easy to find off of 494 & 35. Walking distance to a McDonalds.

Date of stay: August 2016