“Comfy bed and nice linens”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Hutchinson
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Hutchinson
Reviewed 10 July 2017

One of the best perks here is the free shuttle service to Crow River Winery. The lobby floor has been recently upgraded. The bathroom tile floors I hope are on the list to be upgraded also. There is plenty of room in the suite, but the single granite sink with nice faucet fixture might only permit one person at a time for use there.
Everything is clean and in working order.
Hot breakfast is typical - it was nice to have fresh strawberries there all cut up for either cereal or waffles.
Very easy to check-in and out. I would recommend staying here.

Room Tip: We were on ground floor 3 away from lobby and since they were full I was expecting a lot of hallway...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
americinnhutch, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Hutchinson, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Thank you for the review! Yes we have been updating the flooring, granite and fixtures in both of our buildings. Coming soon will be the bathroom flooring in our West Building, which will match the newly installed tile in our East Building.
We can't take credit though for the shuttle. You must have enjoyed the shuttle provided by the wedding group.

There are newer reviews for AmericInn Lodge & Suites Hutchinson

Reviewed 22 May 2017

The entire staff is friendly and quick to assist. Rooms were clean, breakfast served in morning was continuously stocked for all to enjoy. Clean hotel. Hotel is one of the better hotels to stay at in this town.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
1  Thank theresahD7878IU
americinnhutch, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Hutchinson, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Thank you for choosing the AmericInn while in Hutchinson!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

I did nit post this,at the request of Ameeicinn VP office to give them 5 days to assess what haooened but si ce no one has followed up: Having stayed here and having a decent experience we rebooked for a family affair. 3 rooms. No one notified us about the following: 1. the hotel would be undergoing an update, 2. The hotel was children in the area to be dropped off to use the pool without any supervision for $7a day.
The first we knew about the construction was when we came in on the second day if our stay to find the floor pulled up and debris all over the lobby. Keys were inactivated for 2 of our rooms on the first level. As a consequence, we had to climb through the debris to talk to the front desk or use the pool. Needless to say the snacks etc that were offered as part of the package were not available as per our reervation.
When we made the reservation we extended a day to use the pool. When we made our way thru the destructed lobby, we found a bunch of teenagers running amuck, locking ppl in steam rooms, jumping over ppl into the pool, etc.
We issued a complaint to the poor person at the desk who could not really do anything.
When we got our bill the next day, they did not apply the,AAA discount to any of the rooms and did,nit adjust our bill based on the issues. The desk front supervisor rolled her eyes and had an attitude the entire time. When we asked to speak to the general manager, we were told he had an inspection meeting for the construction. When my sister walked over to his office, we were told he,was too busy doing payroll and that he had an inspection for something else. He threatened to have us escorted out of the hotel. I asked to contact the owner only to be told he was in india. I then contacted the American office of the VP. They did call right back but asked me not to put anything on TripAdvisor or Google for 5 days. I have yet to hear back.
I understand that a major,hotel us,coming. Into the area. Until ten I would,suggest staying at MSP or St Cloud.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

I'm sorry to hear you did not enjoy your time here. Being a 24 hour a day business, construction projects have to occur while we are open. We attempt to schedule them during low occupancy times to minimize disruptions to our guests. Unfortunately that can not be completely avoided.

Your folios were adjusted to the AAA rate at checkout.

There are times when I am unavailable and this was one instance where I could not step away. When approached in my office, I tried to explain and apologize, but instead I was met with hostility. Only after a profanity was used, was your sister asked to leave my office.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

This hotel was very clean, friendly staff, amenities were good. The grand children enjoyed the pool. Nice to see a lift for those who have difficulty getting into a pool. The room I used was very quiet. The accommodated my wishes for my room placement. Nice place to stay on the outskirts of the city which was ideal and only about 3 miles to other facilities.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
1  Thank susankV4360DI
americinnhutch, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Hutchinson, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Thank you for choosing the AmericInn while in Hutchinson!

Reviewed 21 April 2017

This was our second year staying at the AmericInn in Hutchinson. We stayed in the East Building across the street from the Main Building (West). It was quiet and very cozy. The room was lovely and the mattress very comfortable. The first morning we ate breakfast in the main building, but the second and third mornings we ate in our own building. The waffles are delicious and the food selection is excellent. We highly recommend this cozy hotel if your travels bring you to Hutchinson.

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor, no noise over our heads.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank roberthD1938ZZ
americinnhutch, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Hutchinson, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Thank you for choosing the AmericInn while in Hutchinson! I'm glad you enjoyed your time here with us! I hope to see you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hutchinson
3.1 km away
65.9 km away
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#1 of 2 in Gaylord

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Hutchinson? Share your experiences!