US$146
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

US$158
Hampton.com
US$149
US$125
CandlewoodSuites
All reviewsroom was largeroot river trailsmall town hotelowlmnmotel
Reviewed 4 September 2015 via mobile

Stop #3 of our seven state trek. Very clean & well accommodated inn. We were the only ones staying there and it was quiet & comfortable. Nearest food during evening hours is 20 minutes away and most everything is closed by 8pm. Price is very reasonable. Town is clean & quiet.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2014

The room was large, clean, in excellent condition. Ours had a king size bed and jacuzzi for $89.00. Also most rooms have a patio door that you can drive up to. I was real happy until I went to bed. There were numerous guests talking loud and kids running in the halls until after midnight. Worse there was a loud argument between a women and a male,at 4 am. That may be beyond the control of management. But a bigger issue for me was the heater noise. It was cool out about 30 degrees. 2 or 3 times every hour the heater would start up with a loud whining noise for several minutes, I have had much quieter rooms at airports. Lastly a minor issue is the gravel parking lot and boulders that had to be avoided. If you can sleep through noise this is a great deal. Maybe bring earplugs and an electric heater and it may be fine.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2014

My husband and I stayed 2 weekends at this place. It is very clean and roomy. I like having the extra space and jetted tub. After a lovely day of riding on the Root River Trail, it is the perfect spot to relax and enjoy the evening.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Why drive to LaCrosse when you can stay in Houston!? The two people I dealt with who were associated with the motel were pleasant and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. We were in town to visit relatives. I was a tad hesitant to stay local as other family membes were staying in LaCrosse. My mother-in-law and I were happy we stayed "local". We were referred to a coffee shop in "downtown" Houston the next morning where I had the best latte in several days and a tasty scone! and great atmosphere. Thanks for the tip front desk workers at the Sawmill Inn! Thanks for a nice stay!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank JETCalama
Reviewed 2 August 2014

The 2nd floor suite was a special treat. Spotless, full housekeeping, huge full bathroom, lots of closet room, balcony, quiet, equipped kitchen, and the perfect location for people on a road trip to the area. Pleasant and accommodating staff. Laundromat on premises. Stayed 4 nights, and I will be looking for an excuse to return.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple