“Quick on my the go”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #29 of 63 Restaurants in Hopkins
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I like chipotle because is fast and at a very good price, the food is fresh and their do a great job on been welcoming to everyone. I totally recommended.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Food was fine... just took them 45 minutes to complete my online order. The line was for sure moving! But that was due to people leaving it hungry. Not a great experience.

Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

Have frequented this spot many times and have always found the food good, the service fast, and the staff friendly.

My favorite is the Chipotle salad bowl. All the delicious ingredients without quite as many calories as the burritos. The chips and guacamole are some of the best you'll find!

Reviewed 27 August 2015

This is the dirtiest Chipotle I have ever been in. There were several people working but no one seemed interested in cleaning the areas around the food or the tables in the dining area. In retrospect we should have just left when we saw how dirty the serving area was. We have eaten at Chipotle all over the metro and I have never seen a Chipotle so filthy!

Reviewed 29 July 2015

I love the Chicken Burrito Bowl! I usually take it home and have more than one meal from it............!

1  Thank Aca225