“Feijoada with collards”

Samba Taste of Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
Samba Taste of Brazil is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 63 Restaurants in Hopkins
Price range: US$14 - US$27
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 10th Avenue
Transit: at same block!
Description: Enjoy the flavor of Brazil in a large variety of dishes with Brazilian and its European / African / Mediterranean cuisine influences: Picanha, Churrasco, Feijoada (black beans stew) Moqueca (shrimp, fish or veggies with coconut milk and palm oil) Seafood, Pastas, Risottos, Salads, Paellas and much more. Lots of low carb, low calorie, veggie and gluten free menu options.
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

This was my first experience with Brazilian cuisine. I ordered the Feijoada. It was good & also very filling, but I didn't care for the inedible pieces of cartilage in the chunks of meat in the dish. It would have been much more enjoyable if those parts had been removed prior to serving.

The highlight of my meal was the collard greens. They were delicious! I could have eaten a whole plate of those collards. Who knew you could find deliciously cooked collards in Minnesota?!

I will return to try more Brazilian dishes.

1  Thank Kris L

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Our entrees were delicious and perfectly seasoned. Service was attentive. Great place for business lunch. We do not live in the area but have dined here several times and always been very pleased.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

The sides of fries and salad were nothing special but... everything else was a blast!!! Pao de Queijo, Pastels, Rice, Chicken skewers and Picanha were so delicious I wished this lunch would never end. The funky interior and the excellent service made the dining experience excellent!
Caipirinhas with sake are weird but in a good way

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Samba was my first experience with Brazilian food and it didn't disappoint. The owner greeted us and was very warm and helpful. Our entrees were outstanding.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

It was very impressed with the menu.food display and flavor. We have a birthday celebration.and we have fun for a big restaurant into a small town.