All reviewsincluded microwavearea hotelshot tub and poolbasic hotelclean roomsthin wallsfree shuttle servicecleaning staffbed was very comfortablehowiehardeesminnesotamninterstate
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Overall, my stay was alright! It was nice knowing that all the fast food places were right outside the Hotel so I did not needed to drive far. The only complain I have is with the wifi connection. The connection was very very poor, infact there was no wifi. I went to the front desk to let the manager know and she said she will make the changes but nothing changed. I was left with no wifi for the whole evening until next morning.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Nichole P, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Hinckley, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

I want to thank you for taking time to review our property. We are in the process of making a lot of positive changes at our property and we appreciate your feedback! We are in the process of updating out wifi access points. I hope that in the future we have the opportunity to serve you again. We will be continuing to make more improvements in the months to come. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at 320-384-7751.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by how clean and friendly this place is. The bed was one of the most comfortable beds that I have slept on in a hotel. Within walking distance of a few fast food places which was helpful. The hotel itself could use a little updating but I will take cleanliness over modern any day.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

I want to thank you for taking time to review our property. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff takes great pride in making our guest feel as comfortable as possible, we value your feedback. Our housekeeping staff is amazing and will be sharing you feedback with them. Once again thank you for your review. We hope to the have the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We stayed here last year and the pool was broken. Huge bummer. I was prepared for no pool this time, but was happily surprised. Our stay was fine. Restful sleep, clean rooms. They lose a star because they entered my room when I clearly had the DO NOT DISTURB sign on the knob. Even leaving a note that they couldn't make the beds cuz our things were on them.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

I want to thank you for taking time to review our property. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. However, I am sorry to hear that we had entered your room when asked not to. This issue has been addressed with our staff. We hope to the have the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

This was an okay stay but nothing to really brag about. The front desk customer service was excellent and the staff was friendly. The room was basic with a small TV but clean. There was a pool available but we didn't use it. Pillows and mattress were hard and uncomfortable. The breakfast consisted of coffee, bread to make toast, and dry cereal and milk. There was prepackaged oatmeal and prepackaged eggs in cellophane. The eggs looked very unappetizing, but I didn't try them. For the price of the room, I felt that it was overpriced for what you receive.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am pleased to hear that our staff was accommodating. I am sorry that you were not as satisfied with the rest of your stay. We are in the process of making improvements to our property. We hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.