US$88
US$99
US$95
US$190
US$138
All reviewsgrand casinothe main hotelgrand grillrv parkprime ribslot machinesmini vacationgaming floorgreat casinoplayers clubgamblingblackjackminnesotamnmicrowave
Reviewed 8 October 2017

We stayed for a mothers / daughters birthday weekend, and enjoyed being connected to the casino. Nice clean rooms. It is obvious they work hard at keeping the rooms updated & clean! The gambling was tight, but we enjoyed the band at the Silver Sevens.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 September 2017

very good experience and looking forward to going again.i would recommend the grand casino to anybody. the rooms were very nice and very clean.we appreciated the smoking rooms. all the places that we ate at was very good and quite reasonably priced.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Been going to Hinckley for a long time. I have seen many changes over the years.
The newest choice to redo the food choice has proven to be the worst.
Stories Diner (new) can be anywhere form OK to extremely bad. Poor service is the norm, food can be OK if you are lucky.
Grand Provisions (replaced buffet) , not even sure where to start. Best description I heard was hospital cafeteria, both in quality and layout.
Provisions to go (replace Cherries) Kind of like Cherries but less choices.
American Grill Closed

I will continue to go I just will make sure I eat before or leave when it is time to eat.

4  Thank MnRon22
Reviewed 24 September 2017

We always enjoy our mini-vacay to the Casino, and look forward to a dining experience at Winds Steak House. Once again, tasty and great service.

While the property is being renovated - for the better, I might add - the Grand Grille isn't open. A new Diner doesn't replace the grill. The food is mediocre at best, and the presentation is at a "Kindergarten mushed into a bowl" level. All very salty. We've given it 2 tries, and that's it.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

My wife and I received a complimentary room for two nights and we chose to spend our anniversary at the casino. The room was nice as always but they have ruined the dining! We had lunch at the new "Grand Provisions", I chose Mexican and my wife chose Asian - I had to wait in line as the two people working slowly prepared the meal for the three people ahead of me - one at a time, when I finally got my meal - my wife had finished hers - if I wanted to go to a food court I would have gone to the Mall. For dinner we discovered the steak house was closed, argh! We tried the new "Stories", my shrimp dinner was okay - A&W Quality and my wife's Chicken was inedible - we were comped that meal but a horrible experience. Bring back the Grand Buffet!! I will not go back to Hinckley until you fix this!! Bring on the Black Bear Casino! Very disappointed. I think you tightened the slots too to pay for this but of course, I can't prove that. By-the-way, your employees don't like the new eateries - one suggested we try Cassidies by the freeway - and said "everyone" was complaining about the food!

7  Thank polarbear419