“Pleasant & Tasty”

Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

We shared the half-pound bacon cheeseburger with onion rings. The burger was very tasty and came with a wonderful buttered, grilled egg bun. The onion rings weren't anything special, but they were well-done, as requested. We'll come back!

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Delicious food in a very friendly restaurant! I tried the sunfish sandwich which was excellent. Crispy breaded white fish fillets on a tasty bun with a dollop of house-made tartar sauce, fresh lettuce and tomato. They happily accommodated my request for a slice of onion on there too. Yummy! I also had a cup of the soup- of-the-day, which was a hearty vegetable beef. My husband loved his first-ever Cuban sandwich and said he would definitely recommend it! The restaurant was fairly busy on the Wednesday afternoon that we visited but service was fast and friendly. If we find ourselves in pretty Hastings, MN again we will go back to The Onion Grille (it was recommended by a local antique shop proprietor). Thank you!

Reviewed 26 August 2018

We were introduced to The Onion Grille several years ago.. but hadn't had the opportunity to return until earlier this summer. Since then..we have returned three times..and all experiences, (one lunch and two dinners) were excellent. The food is terrific, served hot, portions are generous and the entire service staff warm and friendly. It has become a favorite area restaurant... and well with the 50 minute drive. I have enjoyed a great burger for lunch,,and the liver and onions ($16.95) twice; including last night. Served with grilled onions and bacon it is almost as good as my "moms." We also had the mushroom w//cheese soup...and it was as good as it gets. We still have yet to be there for the Wednesday night $1 per oz. rib-eye steak special... but we will soon.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

My hubby & I stopped in as driving through Hastings. What a treat!! I have a dairy allergy and our server Michael was very accommodating and took him time to make sure all items I ordered were safe for me to eat. Hubby said the Salted Caramel butter with pretzel bread was a tasty treat. Will definitely be back!! Thank you

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Awesome place we loved it we go a lot we've been there numerous times will continue to go there thank you