“Fantastic for Kids!”

Brown Family Adventure Park
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

My son needs to have lots of gross motor play time every day to burn lots of toddler energy. It was nasty outside so we tried the Family Adventure Park and it was perfect. He's 1 1/2 so both the toddler area and larger play structure were great for him. (I obviously helped him through the larger one.) We went on a Tuesday afternoon so there were only two other kids there, which was nice to enjoy the space with a toddler.

I also want to note that this is a family-owned business, and their customer service was top-notch and super friendly. We came 45 mins before closing and she charged me only $5. Plus when I forgot my pin number (it's cash only) the owner said I could just mail a check.

I noticed the hours on here are wrong, so you should check their website before planning your outing.

2  Thank ShannaS8
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Clean, maintained, good setup for the kids and a separate toddler area. Lots of tables with seating for the adults. Affordable snacks available for purchase.

Reviewed 30 March 2016

This place is awesome! The kids had a blast and you can purchase real food which was nice for them when they finally decided they were hungry and for my husband and I while we sat bored as they played for 3 hours!

Reviewed 27 February 2014

This is indoor playground park. Owned by a young family that knows the needs of parents and grandparents. WIFI available and allot of tables to sit by. Food and drink available at a reasonable price. Place is clean, clean, clean.

2  Thank SKP55014