“Great choice from breakfast or healthy food!”

Good Earth--Galleria
Reserve with OpenTable
Good Earth--Galleria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 121 Restaurants in Edina
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between France & Xerxes
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Love this place! While the wait can be 20 minutes, it is well worth it. The food is fabulous, the selection of fresh squeezed juices is great, the house brewed tea is amazing, and the kids menu items come with fresh fruit! Thw bread badket is fun and tje soup is delicious. I think breakfast is served all day, with great lunch options also. Try the 10 grain pancakes with organic pure maple syrup! If you find yourself in or near the Galleria, don't forget to try the Good Earth.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

Lunch for 8 people. Restaurant was busy on a Sunday morning, but service was excellent and food was fantastic.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

Good Earth has been around for years and they know how to do it right. Their tables/booths are comfortable and not too crowded, their servers are polite and helpful and well-trained, and their food is great. Never a bad dish.

Tonight, 2 friends and I met for dinner. One had the pot roast (excellent - on the monthly specials for September). One had the cashew chicken melt and a cup of the acorn squash soup (both tasty). And I had a cup of the vegetable bean soup (wonderful) with a side of roasted potatoes (nice seasoning and perfectly done).

Our server was helpful and available and made some recommendations when we were wavering between options. Always a great spot.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

We had great service - attentive but not in your face. Food came quickly. Coffee hot and delicious. This was my first visit, and I was very impressed with the high quality of the breakfast entrees for the price. I was there to conduct business, and had a very enjoyable time over a filling and delicious meal. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I go to Good Earth quite a bit and it's great. Nice staff, the Galleria mall is fun to look around in and Good Earth service is top notch. I have noticed though that we no longer get the bread/crackers/humus served before our food comes out, and menu items have gone up in price, which for me, is starting to unseat Good Earth as a top go-to place for me with so many other options out there. None the less, the Fibery Smoothie and Bison Burger are outstanding and the cookies make for a nice dessert.

Been to Good Earth--Galleria? Share your experiences!