“Not your usual in-mall experience”

Good Earth--Galleria
Reserve with OpenTable
Good Earth--Galleria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 115 Restaurants in Edina
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between France & Xerxes
Reviewed 19 July 2018

Oh my goodness; the absolute best, tastiest, interesting food you could ever want. They have a little of everything. And...if you can...request Kaitlin to be your server...so sweet, so kind, so helpful, and thoughtful.

Be sure and request the bread bowl (a bit of an additional charge) before your meal. Very interesting bread and cracker-types.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Great place to meet friends and catch up. Something on the menu for everyone that's health conscious. I've been a fan of their original tea for years and honestly I'd come just for that and a seat on the patio. My go-to if I can't decide between all the great items is the tropical spinach salad and 1/2 cashew chicken salad. Why not go crazy and share the cheesecake that really tastes like it's made of dense cheese?!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I am so happy I decided to eat my dinner here. This casual restaurant has a wide variety of tasty, healthy and local choices.

I tried the Bean Vegetable Soup and Cashew Chicken Salad. Both were amazing

Reviewed 20 June 2018

We've stopped for breakfast-lunch-dinner and in-between. Brioche french toast is my favorite for breakfast. Love the cashew chicken salad. Excellent food and presentation.
Wonderful staff. Would highly recommend as there is something on the menu for everyone!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We had not been to Good Earth for quite awhile, and we went back to have their Cashew Chicken sandwich and drink some of their spicy, Good Earth Original tea. We were not disappointed. The food and the service were as good as we remembered them, and we will be back again. You have a choice of eating indoor or on their outdoor patio with hanging plants and shrubs. They have a menu with many offerings including a large number of teas both hot and cold. Give Good Earth a try. We think that you will like it.