“Belting Burritos”

Cuisines: Mexican, Fast food
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 20 April 2016

Chicken, black beans, chilli sauce, tortilla wrap, sour cream, lettuce, fast service, nice smile $9.50... boom

Reviewed 12 January 2016

Dear all

This is a great place to eat or take-away while spending around less than $8. The food is fresh, healthy and tasty. The quantity is really huge for one person. If you are strictly vegetarian then you are very happy here but still one can find non-vegetarian stuff too.

I always like the burrito-bowl which is absolutely very good and great value for money.

Have fun, enjoy and be good to everyone!

Warm Regards

Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

Being vegetarian, I have very limited option for healthy food and chipotle is one of the restaurant I always search.
I love the value proposition of my veggie burrito. The quantity is so much that it can suffice 2 people if you are not extremely hungry. It's very healthy way for eating n we love eating at Chipotle!

Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

Dinner time on a Friday. Not enough staff. Of about 10 open tables, all but 2 hadn't been cleaned. And no one cleaned them the whole time we were there. Food that's not supposed to be crunchy was crunchy. Yuck!Fnapkinsnapkins, and such.

Reviewed 24 June 2015

We don't have Chipotle where I am from and I was travelling by myself and decided on a quick meal. The food was good but when you are not familiar with the menu and feel like you are getting pushed along, it's not an altogether pleasant experience. Having said that, you get plenty of food for your money and everything was actually very good. I'll go back to a Chipotle but I just might study the menu online first!

Been to Chipotle? Share your experiences!