“Wonderful Seafood”

McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Edina
Reserve with OpenTable
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Edina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 104 Restaurants in Edina
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: York Avenue
Transit: The #6 bus has stops along France Ave. and York Ave.
Reviewed 13 May 2017

We thoroughly enjoyed the fried calamari, the walleye almondine and the tilapia. Dessert was coconut cream pie and strawberry ice cream pie -- both delicious! We'd definitely come back here!

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Really surprised about how good the food was. I had the organic salmon (which I rarely order in restaurants) and it was excellent, especially the sauce. My friend had the crab stuffed shrimp which he loved. Service was excellent. We'll try to remember this restaurant again. I have been to their happy hour several times and also recommend it.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

I always enjoy when both the service and the food is at its best. The meal my wife and I had last night was just that....excellent. We both enjoy sea food of
any kind. We had the Chilean Sea Bass and a special whiskey basted salmon.
I would advise for both. They have a lot of stuffed items but, I don't need cheese
or crabab meat to make my fish any better....

Reviewed 16 March 2017

I have eaten here on a number of occasions and it is always consistent from a food and service perspective

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Everyone in our party was very happy with our dinner choices. The ambience was beautiful and the service was excellent.