“Walleye was fab.”

McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Edina
Reserve with OpenTable
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Edina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 104 Restaurants in Edina
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: York Avenue
Transit: The #6 bus has stops along France Ave. and York Ave.
Reviewed 24 March 2016

I always want to eat Walleye while I am on business in Minneapolis and hands down, this restaurants serves it best.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

I was at an event here and although the food was very good the drinks not so much. I am into the Moscow Mules right now and the server indicated they had a great one. Well when I got it I could hardly drink it and I'm not really that picky. First not in a mule mug....strike one, second I tasted no ginger in the drink...strike two...then the last thing is that it basically tasted like a bad vodka sour...strike three. Luckily I was not paying for it.\

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

I usually eat at the location on Lake Union in Seattle. Food and atmosphere are both great
But Lake Union is out of this world beautiful with a view of Seattle skyline and space needle

Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

We had an excellent walnut salad, delicious warm bread, tasty scampi and wonderfully prepared cedar planked salmon. Creme brûlée was the best. Host was friendly and service was a attentive. The dining room is comfortable. The only downside is the view of parking lots. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 4 March 2016

I arrived on a Thursday around 430, it was packed with only 2 spots at the bar open. We sat down and ordered a delicious cocktail and fish tacos and coconut shrimp. The fish tacos were amazing and the shrimp also very good. Cannot wait to go back! Get there early especially on a Thursday or Friday!