“"If you won't go with ...,"”
Review of Wildfire

Wildfire
Ranked #1 of 134 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hwy 212 & Prairie Center Drive
Description: From the décor to the jazz music, Wildfire has the style and warmth that brings something special to the experience of dining out. We offer a mouthwatering selection of steaks, chops and seafood, along with a variety of fresh salads and sandwiches in a modern-day 1940s dinner club. Situated in the bustling Eden Prairie Center, Wildfire Eden Prairie in 2001.
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Went for their delicious nut crusted cod and my favorite side creamed spinach( the way only wildfire makes it).

Hubby on a no steak ( red meat) trend and won't go with me to wildlife because as he say's one only goes to wildlife for the steak!
Flore was my server she was professional and very nice- my cod OOH LA LA so delish, cocktail of choice these days is a perfect brandy manhattan up with olives- also perfect-

It's been a while, I was pleased- and satisfied. I ate EVERYTHING!

1  Thank Aneesa K

Reviewed 25 March 2017

Wildfire was busy. Seated almost immediately though. Service excellent. Food was delicious. Lighting very dim for atmosphere but made it hard for these old eyes to read the menu.

1  Thank 752chesters
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Fabulous birthday dinner for my son sister!! All 3 of us got short ribs and they were fabulous. We had the chocolate chip cookie ice cream desert was over the top delicious!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

We always used to come to Wild Fire, but the last two trips here were not good experiences. My family decided to give it another try today so we stopped in for an early dinner.
Some of my family was already seated when we arrived. We sat down and no one came up to us for about 5 minutes-- they weren't too busy. When the waitress did come up to us she ignored us and only the second time she asked if we need menus. She also did not introduce herself.
When we ordered our food, it took pretty fast to come to our table. My Chicken Artichoke was okay--too salty though. My sister ordered their Filet Mignon Medium Well, and it came to her very dry and burnt. We asked the waitress if this is normal and she said yes. Anyway, she was nice enough to switch it out for a different Filet (which took about 15 mins to get).
Our waitress was not friendly, detail-oriented, or quick to think. When she brought our food she forgot to bring silverware. So we just sat there waiting until she returns so we can ask for silverware. When we did, she came back with 2 forks. No knives nor napkins.

Conclusion: We will not be going back to Wildfire.

2  Thank Alla L
Reviewed 9 March 2017

There are only a few places in Eden Prairie that are consistant. Wildfire is one of them! Every time awesome service and outstanding food!