“Tasty value for money food”

The Greek Grill and Fry Co.
Ranked #42 of 142 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We had the chicken kabab with rice here and it was delicious. The quantity was plenty and the chicken kabab was very tasty. The rice had spices which some people may find hot. But overall a very good place to eat. Ambience is fine. The food is so tasty that you will like to come here again and again.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 30 March 2018

My husband and I were driving through the area and were looking for something to eat. We stumbled across this place and we were plesantly surprised. Yes the atmosphere is a little odd since it's a gas station and a restuarant. But the food is great. I had a chicken kabob that was so juicy. My husband had a gyro that he loved. We will be stopping there again!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

This place is a convenience and gas station so the atmosphere is not great but the gyros are delicious. I will return when I get a hankering.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Grabbed lunch with a co-worker after hearing raving reviews from others and truly enjoyed the meal! Do not let the modest decorum deter you - the food was very, very good. It was my first visit, but it will not be the last.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I've eaten here fifty times over the last seven years and I've been very pleased with the meals. Salad greens are always fresh and crispy. Humus is great. My favorites are the kafta platters - ground chicken, beef or fish on a stick. Yumm!!!! Gyros are great too. The family owns another grill in Chan, but I haven't tried it.

Date of visit: July 2017